Squires 6th of may

IMG_1546_zps449f88bc.jpg

Jap meet at squires on the May 6th From 7.00pm 

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/whats_on_at_squires/

We're going to combine the west yorkshire meet with this see if we can get the numbers up and introduce the oc to a few more people.
Then hopefully get a regular monthly one set up from there in a more central Leeds location

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Well just had a check, it's not really officially don tthrough them, it's just a trun up on the 1st tuesday of the month I'll look into it more and report

Now comes the decision of how loud and low to go for the meet ;) roads are ok round there but there is a normaly massive police presence on the roads around there so my 129db exhaust might not be a good choice ;) or maybe it will be :D

• Like 1

It may be easier to meet you at the motorway turn off for me as I need to collect the baby on way home, and drop her off how long does it take you to get up there ? I should be able to turn it around for half six then head up

Are you working that day mate ?

If so I'll come back through town and we can head up, as for the junction its as if you were coming down the a63 down the slip road and you turn onto the road squires is on

• Like 1

Are you working that day mate ?

If so I'll come back through town and we can head up, as for the junction its as if you were coming down the a63 down the slip road and you turn onto the road squires is on

Nope not working but i can meet you near work or at your work if thats ok?

• Like 1