Squires 6th of may

Hi guy's just read through the rules of meets http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/2786-local-meet-and-convoy-guidelines/ and it states that:-

Many of our members will have after market induction kits and exhaust systems fitted to their vehicles which can make the vehicle much louder under engine load. With this in mind, we ask our members to keep engine speeds down when travelling in built up areas. Please keep volume levels to a reasonable level when travelling in built up 

area’s or at times when residents are likely to be sleeping. 

Now my exhaust is very very loud (stanton500 can qualify this ;) )

What is the best course of action?

Thanks,

Tom

Well i'll let you choose which one doesn't make much difference hahaha, does about half an hour to get there sound right with traffic frrom town?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I can meet you at your work if that easier for you?

What time should I be there?

And half an hour 45mins sounds perfect with traffic :D

Just have to clutch in a lot and coast mate :-)

To be fair as long as were not giving it the beans through anywhere too built up sohuld be fine.

I'm working but need to pick the nipper up and drop her with her mum so I'll be coming from beeston now.

Which way do you come in to town from ? I should be able to make it back ino the centre for about half six at the latest

Hi guy's just read through the rules of meets http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/2786-local-meet-and-convoy-guidelines/ and it states that:-

Many of our members will have after market induction kits and exhaust systems fitted to their vehicles which can make the vehicle much louder under engine load. With this in mind, we ask our members to keep engine speeds down when travelling in built up areas. Please keep volume levels to a reasonable level when travelling in built up 

area’s or at times when residents are likely to be sleeping. 

Now my exhaust is very very loud (stanton500 can qualify this ;) )

What is the best course of action?

Thanks,

Tom

Drive really really fast hopefully nobody will see you ;) 

• Like 1

Just have to clutch in a lot and coast mate :-)

To be fair as long as were not giving it the beans through anywhere too built up sohuld be fine.

I'm working but need to pick the nipper up and drop her with her mum so I'll be coming from beeston now.

Which way do you come in to town from ? I should be able to make it back ino the centre for about half six at the latest

Sounds good to me :D

Thanks not a problem I can meet you anywhere I come down the M621 to Leeds so anywhere along there is good for me :)

Whoop ! Good news, stotty scoobyjohn was on about meeting up at xcape not sure what time though, maybe drop him a pm

I'm meeting tom then coming up the m1 I think as I'll be a bit pushed for time to make it to cass first.

Tom how does half six ish at Halfords sound ? That way we could hop back on motorway or go down selby road, I'll just follow you as I've not been up that way for years

• Like 1

Whoop ! Good news, stotty scoobyjohn was on about meeting up at xcape not sure what time though, maybe drop him a pm

I'm meeting tom then coming up the m1 I think as I'll be a bit pushed for time to make it to cass first.

Tom how does half six ish at halfords sound ? That way we could hop back on motorway or go down selby road, I'll just follow you as I've not been up that way for years

Yeah 6.30 is great with me do you mean the one on Meadow Road :-

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfords/@53.7860904,-1.5473623,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x305d1faf3fb9a043

No problems i can pop the sat nav on lol ;)

Yeah mate, essiest way is to come past elland road and take the next junction of m621 it brings you to a set of lights and hafrauds is on the left [emoji16]

• Like 1

Yeah mate, essiest way is to come past elland road and take the next junction of m621 it brings you to a set of lights and hafrauds is on the left [emoji16]

Sounds good to me you will hear me coming lol

Hi to all I would be very interested in joining you all at this meet

Im a virgin to the Scooby world

Just baught a 1997 2000 turbo

An dlooking to meet up with people to find out more about the car and what I can do

So would appreciate if I could come along

• Like 1

Yes mate the more the merrier, I would be coming myself but have my first exam the next day, Stanton500 is the other regional co-ordinator for our area and will be there with some other members and no doubt meet you there or just before some where, sure they will be around soon.

• Like 1

Hi to all I would be very interested in joining you all at this meet

Im a virgin to the Scooby world

Just baught a 1997 2000 turbo

An dlooking to meet up with people to find out more about the car and what I can do

So would appreciate if I could come along

Hello, welcome as pommy says the more people we can get together the better. Where abouts in north yorks are you coming from ?

Theres some of us meeting in leeds and some out in cas, your welcome to come down and we'll all go up or if it's easier we could meet closer to squires

[emoji16]

• Like 2