wagon turbo2000 1998

I didn't intend on selling it so I've still got it bud .

Just intended to keep it in the shed as a spare .

I will be keeping the actuator as it's the same as the one im running on my tdo5.

I'll send you a text to let you know where I am and we'll sort something fella

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That number you posted doesn't work bud , just as well really as you don't wannabe posting personal information on a open website .

I'll send you a private message on Tapatalk as I don't want gambit hiding in the bushes outside my house [emoji33][emoji5]

Not to sure if I'll be in the scoob when I meet you to drop of the turbo tomorrow morning , but here's a previous thread with a few vacuum pics of my v3

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4857-help...

I'll try to dig out some more info for you matt

Quick update on the headache, yes clive got the turbo fitted the only problem now is I cant test it as dont know what the problem is but when gets to roughly 3k it splutters and backfires and now have engine management on, if any1 knows any 1 who wants I will take £900 as just had enough now and I will spend 3k on a nice newer subaru wrx, if there is any 1 who knows what there doing either in west mids area who could have a look if they think its summat simple, im starting to think summat around boost system for defo but not enough knowkedge with subarus, its running a 3port with no pill but it has not boosted right since I bought it and ive now had enough so kts a easy fix or it goes

Never spluttered or had engine management light on before but never boosted right now my mechanic has stripped it down put it back together with new charger and its worse than before it wont rev through it its like ecu is cutting it out, maybe last try a boost solenoid and maf then thats it as only want it done to sell and get a newer 1

Sorry to hear that matt

at least you can cross faulty turbo off the list as that one was of my own car .

what ecu has it got in it ?

Have you got any ecu codes ?(if it's a subaru ecu)

Have you checked the wiring to the o2 and map sensor , dump valves not leaking ?

Have you tried running "actuated boost" which is to just run a vacuum pipe from the actuator to turbo inlet (should give you 0.5 bar) .

hope you get it sorted fella

All sorted cheers for the input guys and away I go with my boxer sound and the turbo whistling and she's boosting nice, after research she does have a ecutek ecu and I have fitted new solenoid and Maf and that's the fix so if any1s still interested I want 1200 now lol

• 3 weeks later...