De-Badge

RADICALATTACK

Alright lads, not posted in a while apologies for that ! haha ! 
Just wondering if any of you lads have debadged your cars and if so what's the best way of going about it ? I like the blank look on the back but have no idea how to go about it! Watched a few videos but they all seem to be american using yanky products and I wouldn't know our UK equivalent! 

Thanks! 
         Kris

I keep looking and thinking about this have been for years :D 

Best way is some heat and find something to prise them off slowly I've hra some people have used a strong fishing line to almost cheese cut them off. And to remove the sticky pad stuff petrol WD40 or Halfrauds Sticky stuff remover should do it :)  

Either wait while a hot day and just peel them off or use the Mrs hair dryer to heat them up and peel off. Don't do my mistake years ago and use a screw driver to get underneath them. Only ends in scratches lol

while the glue is still tacky just use soapy hot water and a sponge to rub it off. Worked for me anyways.

not done the impreza yet but will do

Yeah I think they look a lot better without the badges on the back, although if mine was the STi I'd just leave that shiny little pink one on there ! ;) haha 

Hairdryer instead of a heat gun ? Didn't think of that! Suppose they do the same job, didn't expect them to be hot enough mind! Will have a go monday I guess! Thanks for the replies lads will post up how it went ! Hopefully I wont be taking no chunks out of my paint in the mean time !!! haha 
Cheers! 

:) No worries was going to do it to mine today but missus was " arrrh you can't do that looks better with it on "

I showed her a picture of one done and how much better IMO and cleaner the boot looks but she wasn't having any of it. So guess I will wait till she's at work one day :D