Wolfenstien

Been playing it all day what a good game if you want old skool fps with modern graphics this is the game for you , secret doors, ultra violent ,over the top it's brill , good story line to makes a good change from ,call of duty and bf4 ..ll.

Might have a squint at that next weekend .as I've spent £300 on some makita stuff this weekend and the mrs will go skits if I buy something else lol

Sorry for the thread hijack but anybody else on here got the ps4?

Cos after 10 yrs of xbox I'm a bit of a "billy no mates" on psn lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really didn't like the look of it, just thought they had lost what Wolfenstein was about from the videos I had seen :( 

I will get a ps4 but in no rush at the minute I hardly go on the ps3 now. Don't forget we have a GT thread to add your names too :)   

i chose ps4 as a few of my "up with the tech" mates said it had better hardware which no ammount of xbone updates could make it catch up with the ps4.

Gt's not out on ps4 (yet) think there's a remastered version coming out later this year .which is a shame as I miss a good driving game and have to settle for scalping audi's and focus's and taking the B road short cuts on any journey

[emoji5]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

GT=Gamertag I mean sorry if anyone wanted to share theirs for people to add we have a thread for that above the posts. 

I'm pretty clued up with the tech side of things and I really don't see that much difference in the two. I think like all the other years of consoles they're so close I couldn't buy one with the choice of which is better,I know when it came out the PS4 fan boys was going on how COD was 1080p and the Xbox One couldn't do it only in 720p, for my eyes I can't see much difference but both run 1080p on most games. I got it just for Forza 5 and that was it really, for me it has leaped frogged what Gran Turismo by miles as a game with everything from gameplay tuning and the designs :( But would say I will buy it maybe, once it's on the PS4 so I can still at least judge it :) But as of yet I've not seen anything that would want me to rush out and get a ps4 and have been more than happy with the Xbone I don't do FPS on consoles much I do have Titanfalls but don't get chance to play it that much now :(

And what I mean about wolfenstein not being the same it all seems a bit futuristic with the weapons and robots.   

I like the look of the game don't get me wrong graphics look amazing. I'm just not sure if it's lost the story a bit for me but I will have to play it I guess to find out :D