Hello from Manchester

Fitted the new turbo today,the hardest part was putting the oil return back on it was such a pain in the !Removed!.I sparyed every bolt with wd40 to lol. The exhaust brackets have been there that long they had snapped off.After fitting the turbo I decided on buying the decat up pipe to turbo so ive ordered that now as well.The rubbish part of my day was going to fit the middle decat pipe and the donut ring falling into 100 pieces.Should be back on the road this week with the whole system decatted and new turbo just need map after that

Are these engines strong then or a load of !Removed!

Well.....my last Outback flat 4, 2.5 when I part ex`ed it had 183`000 on the clock and it was sewing machine quiet, used next to no oil, didn't smoke at all, was as tight as a Scotsman and felt like new.

• Like 1

Well.....my last Outback flat 4, 2.5 when I part ex`ed it had 183`000 on the clock and it was sewing machine quiet, used next to no oil, didn't smoke at all, was as tight as a Scotsman and felt like new.

You`ll also find that mostly they are quite easy to work on, with the layout of the engine very well thought out. Although I still have no idea how to change the plugs. :P

Think of the elderly deaf people you will help save from being injured or killed when crossing the road. And If they still can't hear you they might feel it :D

Carnt be that loud surely.Im fitting it tomorrow