Hello from Manchester

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

And seen some really nice ones tuned so I would say yeah they are very good even if they do look massive we have some members on here with some stunning looking Fozzies :)

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

And seen some really nice ones tuned so I would say yeah they are very good even if they do look massive we have some members on here with some stunning looking Fozzies :)

Hi mate im surposed to have the 177 bhp version or what ever it is lol.Can they still be tuned to wrx power.

If it's a turbo version I'd have thought it would be based on a uk classic which has 215 to 220 depending on year .

Tbo stanton would have a better idea of which impreza bits fit the foz [emoji6]

With a Pannel filter , sports cat and a remap then you should see 260/270 .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mine isn't 300bhp that's for sure lol.It does goes well and handles like !Removed! lol.Just ordered a second hand indicator lens for it as the front is missing from it showing the bulb.The lens on the front fog is missing and I need a washer jet for the front bumper.Some idiot has put to much oil in the engine as well :rolleyes: Not sure what the tyre pressures are surposed to be on the fozi either.There 16inch with big tyres lol

Yes mate there is so many models of engine its silly lol.After another look in the hand book that come with the car it says I have the EJ205 and the internet says that's the WRX engine