Meet up and BBQ

Gambit

Just seeing how many people would be interested in having a meet up at my house for a BBQ some beers and you can even do a spot of free fishing in the pond (it's a real fishing pond) sometime this summer  :) Would be welcome to stop over in a tent if you bring one, and you can bring your kids and the Husbands/Boyfriends, wife/mistresses :D

I was thinking when the kids break up from school. And should have enough space for at least 15 to 20 to be able to park up.

Date is Friday the 2nd of August until the Sunday 4th Saturday being the day for the BBQ 

Feel free to bring booze if you are stopping over :) 

• Like 1

I'm in Lincolnshire on the east coast near Grimsby and Cleethorpes. And I thought for the people who is traveling can have a drink and stop over the tent's would be a good idea :D And you can do some fishing if you like it. I can do all the fishing in the world for free but I'm not much of an angler ;) but I did catch a Terrapin once :o on my 1st and last time :)

So will sort some dates out then :)

So is the kids summer holiday best for everyone when they break up for the 7 weeks ?

• Like 1

Summer hols would probably be better for the roads bank holidays tend to be where lots of people just go and find a traffic jam to sit in :rolleyes:

I agree went to Tesco to get BBQ bits for yesterday (No prize for guessing what I did yesterday) ;)

It was bumper to bumper for about 5 mile's lucky I was going the other way and then went another way home :)

Me too, mite even just have to kip in the scooby.

Even when I did camp....once before(lol) I didnt put the tent up, think a practice run or two in the garden may be needed!!!

A Saturday would be perfect for me, as its guna be a good four hour trip for me..(cant do weekend 17th August, got a date with Meatloaf!) :D

You will have to get some memory foam mattresses by the sounds of you two ;)

Mind you I've not been camping for awhile. I think I have 2 or 3 tents here but don't know if all the part's are there I will check just in case anyone forgets :D

• Like 1

Will be digging out the stuff we used for MX meets have to make sure its still in one piece - probably still covered in mud :blink:

Right so been looking at Dates. And came up with 2nd of August Friday for you guys to arrive, as I know some have along drive. 3rd do the BBQ and drink's ;) . which then gives you Sunday to get off my land before the cops come :D just kidding ;)

date might change yet, but the 2nd is my Missis birthday so could make it a bit of  a birthday bash ;)  Not that I have told her yet haha

But is that date any good for most of you ?

• Like 2

Sounds good to me, think weve managed to source a tent, so shud be all good, although we mite roll up sat in the morning, depending on finish time at work on the friday!!

I may have another groupie too, so you may well end up with three of us mad girlies!!!lol

• Like 1