Meet up and BBQ

Gambit

Well your welcome mate if you fancy the drive, I can get about 15 cars and tents maybe more. I've asked another guy I've met online who runs a Subaru club so might be another four or five coming down. But there not as far as Scotland :( But then you have Silverscooby and Jay I would say there a little bit further away. I'm just guessing though :)

Oh ok about the same from Newcastle then. I thought you was further south then that :) be about  little over 3 hours if I can remember to Edinburgh for me last time I went depends on traffic as well.... Maybe speed :)  

yeah your around 3 hrs from me but if i move to where i want to you will be less than an hour lol

NOOOoooooo!! ;)

Why where you looking to move to ?

born and bread geordie, just want to be closer to my dad, plus the motorsport is alot better down there where as up here its illegal street racing, drifting at teeside or rallying at kiedler, all of which are big money, at least down there, there is autograss which is fairly cheap to get into.

Fair enough.

http://www.cadwellpark.co.uk/

That's not far either, I'm waiting for enough local people to be around here and see what the cost would be to hold a Subaru track day. so I can see what the full cost would be I know will not e cheap. But they hold all sorts of days there and its free to watch :) 

• 2 weeks later...