Meet up and BBQ

Gambit

• 4 weeks later...

Ok not long now :D will be wanting a full head count soon for an idea of what I'm buying food wise and I'm looking at getting a bouncy castle hired for the kids. still spaces left. :) 

i'd be up for this if

a. i wasn't skint

b. it wasn't 3 hours away

and

c. the wifes on call most of the time and it's too far for rushing back in an emergency,

maybe next year when she's qualified she can book some hols and we can venture down, we have a 15x15 foot bouncy castle but again too far to bring it otherwise i'd happily lend it out

• Like 1

No worry's mate still nearly a month so if anything changes like a lotto win or something you are still welcome :)

And the School my kids goes too there is a bloke who hires them out so will have words with him see if I can get a deal. failing that could always try the sexual favours route :D

• Like 1

put me down for a provisional place, it's my brothers b'day and he's got something planned, do you have a rough start time ? may be a case of coming saying hello for a couple hours and off again, have to see what he's up to,

Lincolnshire ? hmm bandit country i'll pack my passport  :lol:  roughly where about's are you ?

I'm in the middle of know where mate. The places that dog walkers find missing dead bodies :) I'm not to far away from Cleethorpes/Grimsby Outside a village called North cotes. Will PM everyone with my full details in a couple of weeks with numbers and so on :D 

And that's fine It's my Mrs birthday on the 2nd. As for the start of the BBQ I was thinking about 2ish but that can change yet :)

Is there still room for a small one?

Thinking of driving over Saturday, popping the pop up tent out that doesn't pop so easily back in its bag!!! Lol

If that's ok mind?

Sure I'm just hosting it to get to know all the people face to face and have a laugh should be good fun bouncy castle is booked £60 for the day not sure if that's good but I've done it now :D

Should be loads of meat to go round I hope I've not booked it yet will do that this week. :)

bouncy castle is about the going rate, i'm assuming it's a 15x15 footer or larger?

it's just dawned on me that i used to live in Lincolnshire when i was younger, i was about 7/8 at the time, my dad was in the army at Prince William of Gloucester barracks in Grantham, i don't remember much other than the street address and just before we moved there was a house being built at the bottom just outside the barracks that was allegedly Mr Kellog's house

Happy days, count me in! 8-)

I'm totally looking forward to it, should be good to meet new people with similar interests,

Cars, beer, bondage etc..............lol

Cool sounds like a deal. Only if you bring that hot fox sat on the bonnet of the car in your profile picture :) 

once I've double check exactly who is coming I will PM you with some details so you can get hold of me other then here :D 

Sound, thank you.

In regards to the hot lady, I'm putting her on a strict no carbs diet. In the hope I can down size her in time as I don't have a tow bar on my impreza! Lol I can't promise tho! Lets hope she's not Hungary!

Sound, thank you.

In regards to the hot lady, I'm putting her on a strict no carbs diet. In the hope I can down size her in time as I don't have a tow bar on my impreza! Lol I can't promise tho! Lets hope she's not Hungary!

i've just removed my bar you can borrow it if you like : ) if gambit runs out of meat could always chop off a bit of rump and get it cooking,

i'm debating weather to drive over friday after work and camp it up :wub: Hiya! (misses dependent, not having good time carrying the baby in this weather) but can have a shandy or two,

or just bast over in the morning and return later on ?

google reckons it's nearly two hours from mine, i'm sure it's not though 

If Silver Scooby is still coming they will be late on, on the Friday as she is coming after work and has a 4 hour drive  :wacko:

And 2 hours-ish is about right I think depends on traffic. have done it in less time but thats because I couldn't get away from IKEA fast enough :) 

Hey Gambit, gunna have to drop us of the list,

the girlz have let me down, and feel its too far bein 5 hr journey for me to take on my own :-(

Such a shame it wasn't closer, please put loadsa pics up tho, so I can see what ive missed!!

Have a great time.x