newbie here, that's gonna need some help

Hi all I have just bought a 1997 legacy GTB5, it's been off the road for a while and not in bad condition! I have some parts, and a few for a 92 legacy 

I have a way to go but keen ;)

if anyone in worthing area is interested in helping a little even if just advise please let me know 

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Not sure of anyone on within your immediate area but have some super knowledgeable members and Tlag and his son Bips are great with the Legacies.

I would always give our clubs insurance a try unfortunately does mean old school insurance hunting I always found the compare websites a joke ADRIAN FLUX least with Flux we have Dan on the forum who can help with any problems and you should get 15% discount with being a club member 

others worth a try 

Greenlight 

Our club insurance rival  :unsure:

Keith 

Update on day four  in the new Scooby house.

insurance done, (I decided to get traders insurance, yes I was more but worked out better for me

Sunfoof fixed

Back wiper fixed

Clifford alarm silenced lol 

Pre mot done, and not much to do! 

A couple of lights, 1 seized caliper and some exhaust blows and a perished tyre and a few minor bits

Not bad for almost two years of sitting in a garden 

Exhaust, tyre and a few other bits today so not long now 

GrinnIng lol 

• Like 1

You're welcome to add them on here at the bottom of the forum in the parts section. 

http://www.gumtree.com/

Swaps and sales on facebook. A few subaru parts for sales pages on facebook too 

http://www.stuff4sale.eu/index.html

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/ 

I've actually never used it for parts 

Hi ya 

Need an exhaust, 97 gtb5 twin turbo, second hand mine has seen better days,  but getting bodged for mot

As for now being a fellow Subaru owner, was by luck! Had a s reg 318 with a year's mot lined up to buy for £1000

Then i saw her, across a crowded gumtree page, and fell in love, she had been parked up in a back alley and had no mot no tax but she came to life, and now I'm hooked :-)

Love the legacy 

ok guy and girls we are getting there  :D

however still having problems with the horn not working!!

when i push the horn i hear the relay clicking but no horn, i put power to the horn and they work so not the horns! ????

any idea's please???

now for the good stuff!!!

got my garage to sort the exhaust and give the plugs and coil packs a clean and OMG!!! she is running great still need to service oil filters etc and some cleaning stuff but had her up to a ton and not a blip! not bad as she came out of retirement on sat after almost two years :D 

can't wait to get her up and running 100%

love this car :ph34r: