Frontmount intercooler bugeye

Mr Dulux WRX

Good afternoon everyone haven't been on for a while another question you have probably herd many times before I want to fit a front mount intercooler to my bugeye can anyone tell me do I need to remove the ac rad to do this also is it possible to keep the fog lights if I fit the intercooler or do the have to go any reply would be grateful

Hi mate no you shouldn't have to remove the rad but will need to remove wings bumpers lights all that sort of thing and cut into parts of the car for the pipe work and bumper for it all to fit. So if you're just wanting it for the look I wouldn't waste my time and money with it. But it's entirely your choice I won't discourage anyone from doing what they want to do to there car. And I'm not sure if you would loose the fogs I guess depends on the pipe work really. But I would say looking at others I have seen the fogs would have to go and be covered. 

depends on why the turbo blew - excessive pressure - not enough lubricant to the bearing, fitting an FMIC will not solve those issues but will allow a cooler charge going though the inlet and wont be as subject to heat soak