anti lag / launch controle

dezmond_vr6

Don't know how expensive that is to modify things to make it fit tbo but , I assume it will reduce heat stress on the turbo.

Not too sure if it would help the headers or upipe as there pre turbo .

Unfortunately it wouldn't make a difference to the added strain on the standard wrx drivetrain /clutch

In saying that if it was a easy "switch on switch off" addition to the esl software I'd probably have it fitted , because quite a few people run it and I never have .

But I'm running a cheap tdo5 ,standard ported cast iron headers and a slip jointed upipe .

which are on the (never ending ) list to be replaced [emoji5]

Are the illegal in UK?

The anti lag and launch ?

Some new cars come with launch control built in so it's not going to be, anti lag is a grey area as long as you don't go bowling past the old bill with it on full chat may get you some form of attention who's going to know [emoji16]

• Like 1

Anti lag which you will probably get mapped will most likely be just for !Removed! and giggles, most mappers dont add Anti lag to road cars that is too aggressive due to the points raised. if its pops and bangs just have it mapped in or get a mild anti lag.