fmic kits, which one

R0llamite

eBay kits range from about£160 to about £3000, any one had any experience with any or have a recommended kit, guna save for one but mainly the remap afterwards, just looking for one that wont be a pile of crap. will be spraying FORGE over it as well ;)

About the cheapest brands I know of that give good results are japspeed , autobahn and hybrid design intercoolers .

Id stay away from the unbranded "eBay specials " and toyosports as I've read the flow and heaksoak are a issue .

I've got a hdi fmic myself and can't fault the quality , but their probably the most expensive on my list at about £500 .

ebay kits range from about£160 to about £3000, any one had any experience with any or have a recommended kit, guna save for one but mainly the remap afterwards, just looking for one that wont be a pile of crap. will be spraying FORGE over it as well ;)

Spraying FORGERY maybe more appropriate ! :-)

You want be careful with these kits as if you test the charge temps on them & flow rate they are far from a decent investment/upgrade, plus the pipework routing is awful, short run design is done for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...