Mpg

Rick 2014

I have no idea where the red is, low fuel light has a mind of its own, never came on in the first twelve months I owed her no matter how far the needle went now it comes on inbetwen half and quarter somtimes, most I've had is 100 extra miles out of the last of the tank,

I prefer not to have the **** from the bottom of the tank running through my engine. That's my main motivation, although I understand the weight argument too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wont do that, you will always have fuel and a filter 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd rather not think about it, I want to think its 25, but deep down, I know its less, Just K&N Typhoon and large bore ss manifold atm. I use Shell nitro, but I'm open to change, not keen on their staff or forecourts.  :(

I'd rather not think about it, I want to think its 25, but deep down, I know its less, Just K&N Typhoon and large bore ss manifold atm. I use Shell nitro, but I'm open to change, not keen on their staff or forecourts. :(

What's the problem mate? They feel like family I'm there so often lol
  • Like 1

I bet you can't guess what I get. :)

the best i've had in this country is 25mpg but on a nice long trip across france last year I managed 33mpg on the toll roads, if you can set the cruise control to 75 mph and not slow down for 250 miles it does quite well.

That was also with 4 people in the car and that much !Removed! in the boot I couldn't see out of the back window, oh and 2 phones, a sat nav and a beer fridge running off the cig lighter socket. 1800 miles in a week and she never complained, wish I could say the same about the wife lol.