Hello! (from a hopfully prospective Subaru Forester STi owner)

Willem

Looking at getting a nice Forester STi as a replacement for my SEAT Leon Cupra R, mainly to be able to attach a tow bar and tow my MX5 track car around the country!

Always fancied the Forester for some weir reason, looking at this one in particular, or others like it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121403626229

Any advice guys? will obviously continue trawling through the site for titbits!

W.

Oh yeah, thinking about speccing one out and getting the Import guys on it, i've got torque-gt and new era imports lined up as companies, not contacted either yet though. Thanks for another suggestion, always good to know people have actually had good experiences with these guys.

Oh and of course I need to sell my SEAT Leon Cupra R first.

Drafting the Autotrader add as we speak....

BTW, I'm not a big fan of Subaru Blue.... i dont know if that's blasphemy on this forum??!!??!!   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

BTW, I'm not a big fan of Subaru Blue.... i dont know if that's blasphemy on this forum??!!??!!   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Off with his head!!! ;) 

To be fair I like them in most colours I love the blue as it seems to change colour when the suns on it goes light blue and you can see the metallic stand out when cold and dull it's a lot darker. Same with the black it goes a purpley colour when the suns on it :)