new and bit lost

fletch101

hi all after a new car not sure of what to buy impraza wrx (09 plate ish). focus st mark 2 facelift. mazda 3 mps not sure which to go for. I guuess whichever one I see a really good one for good price ill get.

but my question is. if I buy a wrx impreza. will I be able to modify or change the rear bumper to sti spec for twin exhausts. as twin exhausts have really grown on me lately

my plans for the car (whichever I get) will be to remap. fit preformance pannel filter and fit a catback exhaust to make it rawr. apart from that just grt the car looking nice and spotless. nothing to extreme.

thanks for your time

Can't see why not, it would mean getting a complete new bumper with the cut outs for the exhaust.

Not many hatchbacks on the breakers market so getting a bumper would mean big expense.

Might be better investing the money in an STI from the beginning.

Wotcha and welcome - I did the research with just those parameters / requirements - the MPS was initially the first choice as we were driving a Mazda 3 series sport at the time but it comes out shocking from a driving perspective - you will be fighting it up the road. The Focus is a better choice over the mazda but take an STi for a test drive back to back against a Focus - ensure you are in S# mode, sells itself

let us know how you get on - and the smile, it gets sort of permanent  ;)