Graphics

quit

I've gone custom with mine , don't like the rally style but love the rcm stripes but vowing to be different changed the colours a bit to match rest of my wagon colour scheme

image_zps5dd38eda.jpg

Then to replace the racing driver / helmet logo with something a tad different

image_zps68cfa3fc.jpg

Then got a club I manage to put in the text , which should hopefully be here tonorrow

Then got my logo

image_zps0a30e022.jpg

I've had many graphics on mine throughout the years 2 styles of the WRC ones I don't mind them I think other than the Evos about the only two cars that can get away with them even if some of the fellow subaru owners don't like them, mind you did see a nice focus with them looked smart. Done like Colin McRaes. I really like the the Robert Kubica design at the minute. IF! maybe when :D I get a hawkeye I might look at it but with my initials 

robert_kubica_ronde_gomitolo_di_lana_sub

• Like 1

I had the full monster (forza replica) graphics on my last blob, i still like the look of them, but they ruined the paintwork. they were on for 2 years and when i took them off you could still see where they had been, even tried professional products, but couldn't get rid of the shadows

SAM_0197.jpg

the only reason i took them off was a car pulled out in front of me and damaged the headlight and bumper, i had to take them off for the respray. a week after the respray I wrote the car off :(

i have considered these graphics too (black and pink)

dccarpics.jpg

I had the full monster (forza replica) graphics on my last blob, i still like the look of them, but they ruined the paintwork. they were on for 2 years and when i took them off you could still see where they had been, even tried professional products, but couldn't get rid of the shadows

SAM_0197.jpg

I wonder id it's because it's black/dark  I've removed all mine at the minute and can't see any.

• 3 weeks later...