How Many XV's

Dug

• 8 months later...

Almost 2,500 miles covered in the last six weeks and so far I am very impressed. A lot more town driving over the past 10 days and average fuel consumption has dropped back a bit to 52.4 but still very good.

We did some mild off-roading tonight and the car performed admirably. The car handles well, is light and easy to drive, comfortable and quiet.

All in all very pleased. 

ft

Almost 2,500 miles covered in the last six weeks and so far I am very impressed. A lot more town driving over the past 10 days and average fuel consumption has dropped back a bit to 52.4 but still very good.

We did some mild off-roading tonight and the car performed admirably. The car handles well, is light and easy to drive, comfortable and quiet.

All in all very pleased. 

ft

That's good to know, the off roading won't be an issue, I've used our current diesel Forester as a snow plough in the past, they're very capable, surprisingly so, have you ever attended a Subaru off road event ? It's amazing just what they can do, even on standard   tyres . 

I drove my wife's up a steep grass bank while turning, had one wheel about 8" clear of the floor, never faltered. Actually pretty capable even if they don't have the extra systems you get in the forester and outback. I've been down some really rough tracks that actually ruined an Audi Q3 because of the lack of ground clearance.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I think if you've posted on it it should come up on your dashboard.

We're going camping and need to take a load of stuff, we looked at buying the bigger Forester but for the extra cost we decided it would be cheaper just to drive 2 car loads down for the couple of times a year we have to do it.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk