Forza Horizon 2

I need to get some time to build a drag monster, what class we limiting to? So that we all work to the same boundries rather than one person turning up in an A class and the rest in an S2 lol.

I've had a thrilling day at the hospital (my mother not me I just sat in the waiting room), then went and got the trials bike running (safely). Now having tea then got a date (damn females), should be on later on tonight!

I'm up for it I've been going on see if anyone doing anything at night but guess everyones still doing the single player I have 3 champs left to do now.

I think we need to look at getting the events sorted too for this now it's that time of year car class levels for Horizon and Forza 5 

Was going to be online last night but got into the horizon finale. Looks like there is one after every 15 championships. Decent money prize though. We'll have to organise a proper evening in advance and get people to buy in rather than the "is anyone on" maybe we should start running a Sunday evening session?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Started the finale but for some reason was in one of those mardy moods for no reason so quit doing it. 

So is everyone up for the forza 5 and FH2 league or just on about doing FH2 on a sunday on it's own ?

A Class would be a good settling point as it gives a nice balance. If you go to S class then you are talking big power and it kind of takes away the realistic racing. Dog could be right there, either that or we arrange races in a certain place each time say "Nice" and do the races that are there. Like they do in the game

I reckon we run an A Class road trip for Sunday for club members say about 9pm. We can test out the scoring system and see how it all works. Even if there's only 3 or 4 of us we can see how it all works. It's 4 events and 4 drives to events so probably quite fun

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Just to change subject quick did we ever get that ten car thong done still fancy that. And definitely needs a few of us on to test run it so we can see how it all works and have someone to host it so they get used to setting it up