TD05 wanted

bowthruster

I have got one which made 320 hp on my v3 , but it's got a bit of damage to one of the lugs that bolt it to the upipe (it cracked when I removed it) I don't think it would blow but i wouldn't really want to sell anything that I couldn't 100% vouch for tbh .

Top entry Tdo5's can be found from as little as £50 upwards if you pick one of those up I could sell you the front entry inlet housing which is easily swapped over without touching the core assembly (so no need to get it rebalanced) just 1 circlip to split it and actuator bracket to swap

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to convert it yourself stu ?

If so have a squint on here bud

http://japtalk.com/2011/10/how-to-rebuild-a-td05-turbo/

If you've got some strong circlip pliers it's quite easy just mark the position of the core to both housings and don't undo the centre shaft nut ;-) so you that way won't upset the balance of the core

I'll pm you my paypal fella and update you once it's on it's way to you .

cheers clive

Hi mate, Ive had a look at the link and its not for me im afraid,i'd F*** it up,i'd rather get someone else to do it and my wrx intercooler at the same time.But I haven't found a td05 yet,cheapest I can find for a top mount in good working order is about £150 upwards,there are cheaper ones but with damaged bits...

There's normally a few on s.n or eBay and fair play if you need someone else to convert it as it's a bit daunting if you haven't taken one appart before , considering the rpm they spin at .

have you emailed any breakers for a tmic or top entry tdo5 ?

Tbh I was gonna keep it with the other 3/4 of a scooby I've got in boxes :-D so no problem if you don't need it

but if you find a top entry tdo5 and your near ipswich pop in and I'll convert it for you for free fella ;-)

• Like 1

Had to wait for my brv to drop of my circlip pliers so couldn't get it in the post Saturday but I've split the intake housing off today and it's wrapped up and ready to post .

Do you definitely want me to convert it for you stu ?

If so do you want me to keep it here and wait till you pop down with a top entry tdo5 ?

Or chuck it in the post asap ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...