The start of something

iNeoTom

Hi Guy's and Girls,

Here is a quick update of what i have had done today and should be the start of things to good :)

So I'm sure you all remember my car before ;) but if you have forgotten here are some pictures to remind you:-

CKKMY0Zl.jpg

1T9aDLJl.jpg

qsM8Ticl.jpg

And here is the new version spent a few hours down at the garage ;)

zQmak7dl.jpg

J9t3nC9l.jpg

WYzlfNQl.jpg

foBVO2Ql.jpg

Spoiler removed and original alloys put back on also added WRSport Prodrive exhaust I picked up, unfortunately I have tried to remove the top spoiler thing but unfortunately when I tried to remove it the paint was coming with it so that stays for now :(

Wash and polish tomorrow and all should be looking better :)

What do you guys think?

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Looking good Tom - Its got some shine on it already - I thought you had already polished it ;)

Haha why thank you very much :) the only thing that got polished was the spoiler as it was covered in storage marks but most came out ;)

1st thing I noticed how clean it was :D 

I really wouldn't worry about the vortex that much unless you hate it, it blends in with it being black. I would have put an STI spoiler on too :D 

But looks better without that other one IMO :)

So are you just reverting it back to standard then or these being added as a temp solution ?

• Like 1

1st thing I noticed how clean it was :D

I really wouldn't worry about the vortex that much unless you hate it, it blends in with it being black. I would have put an STI spoiler on too :D

But looks better without that other one IMO :)

So are you just reverting it back to standard then or these being added as a temp solution ?

All I did was through a bucket of water over it lol

Yeah it doesn't look that bad without that big spoiler on the back :)

Reverting back to standard it just a temp solution i want to go down the root of the tarmac rally S10 look:-

subaru_impreza_wrc_01.jpg

Or the Clean look Jay762 showed me on another post:-

4664933857_e2842c02ac_z.jpg

What do you guys and girls think?

I love the WRC look but I always have with any car :D being a bit of a rally fan. I do like the other one but still think Subaru's need the STI spoiler I know the Americans love them without but doesn't look right to my eye's but that is your choice :)

• Like 1

I love the WRC look but I always have with any car :D being a bit of a rally fan. I do like the other one but still think Subaru's need the STI spoiler I know the Americans love them without but doesn't look right to my eye's but that is your choice :)

Me too WRC look is the best but i wouldn't have the STi spoiler i would go for the WRC spoiler with the veins :D do a complete rep carbon kevlar bumpers, skirts & sills and also right hand exit exhaust ;)

either look great - what you could do is start with the clean look and evolve to the rally rep as funds allow, that way you get both :)

Thats a good idea and a good starting point :) I think that might be the way to go :D

Yeah that would work for me too seen one spoiler where you can add and remove the fins not sure if it was a real WRC spoiler or not it was while I was having a browse around adding to my long shopping/wishlist :) 

Yeah that would work for me too seen one spoiler where you can add and remove the fins not sure if it was a real WRC spoiler or not it was while I was having a browse around adding to my long shopping/wishlist :)

That sounds interesting i have never seen one where you can do that i have just been doing my shopping list on WRCSpares its looking expensive but worth every penny :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's the company :) All the pictures are off there site it's the only reference to a 2 door new age :(

yup its because they are the only company that do a two door conversion in UK that I know of - they do classics conversions as well