The start of something

iNeoTom

that is pretty low - your cornering should be on rails now

The quick drive home was great country roads and 70 was alot of fun just need to have a play with damping to stiffen them up abit then i will be set :)

You will have to get your car a nickname for any racers around you to fear ;) . Mine is getting known as the "Blue Worm" due to the reg haha.

I have just found the plate i need in my life lol 

Thank you very much :)

The KW service was £100 ;)

I have just had them fitted to the car was a bit of a ball ache but well worth it :)

What do you think of them on the car?

j0uSyD4l.jpg

Kws were a bargain then as they look good as new after the service imo

The stance looks much better than standard but, beware of dropping the ride height to much (as my brv found out ) cos he ended up with " bump steer " .Cos if you lower a car to much it changes the camber due to the wishbones sitting at a different angle which causes the car to to act twitchy .

he ended up fitting camber adjusting bolts and a whiteline bump steer kit latter of which included longer track rod ends and bigger bottom balljoints .

it now corners like it's on rails and doesn't squirm so much when he hit the loud peddle and uses all the 350 horses :-)

• Like 2

Another quick update been down at the shop again and dropped the ar*e out of the coilovers now sitting 70mm under stock ;)

hrFh8H7l.jpg

VKF576il.jpg

eircUjol.jpg

81we6Nml.jpg

Also had a Ninja II exhaust fitted that i picked up today for £60 :D

vLyM63Il.jpg

m2HTsFOl.jpg

It's coming along now :)

What does everyone think?

jeez I doubt you could get a rizla under those arches now :P  how is the handling after previous bump steer comments?

Haha it is low just get over speed bumps slowly lol

The handling is spot on i had a play around with the rebound and dampening and now handles like it's on rails :D

I am going to get the anti bump steer kit as well just in case ;)

Why 2 plates on the front ?

Yeah it's to stop the plod carrying on got pulled at least 4 times for just small plate on the front so stuck the big one :D

I'm going to have the front bumper numberplate bracket shaved when i get chance ;)

I guess its so he doesn't get problems from the plod

that's looooowwww

how different does the ninja sound to the last exhaust?

Correct my good sir :)

Yeah it is can't get much lower without air bags........ Maybe next ;)

It sounds alot better with the ninja on now the Prodrive one i had on was like the silent assassin and this one has a nice deep burble like an impreza should :) 

I wouldn't rush into buying a bump steer kit if it handles ok as my brv had his arches rolled by "arch enemy" , cos his classic was on it's belly when he bought it .

just keep a eye on your tyre wear and bear it in mind if you drop it any lower and you notice it gets twitchy .

• Like 1

That is crazily low! Looks great :D. How is the ride quality? Is it still comfy or has it gone really firm?

It's and insane hard ride now suspension is nearly locked out at slow speeds but still works when traming on lol I wouldn't advise anyone to do it unless you don't have having your bones shaken lol