The start of something

iNeoTom

Haha crazy! Yeah don't think I will go down that route then considering my roads are not really roads... just a bit of road between pot holes :(

Lol same here but i'm learning just to deal with it lol i think the inner arches are going to have to come out have some real bad scraping today while turning :(

Another update......

Windows tinted (Front legal tint :( will be changed before the meet next week for 50% ;) )

JCCeV2cl.jpg

w41EW4Dl.jpg

Hella Horns fitted & Fog light covers fitted (Still need painting)

RPSg1c2l.jpg

Also new sub's and amp fitted :D

gCC6rBCl.jpg

• Like 1

If I can get the full repairs done on the bug I will but another bearing gone still have the caliper problem and might need another four tyres yet :( 

But I will try just have cash tied in with Solicitors at the minute long story nothing against the law for a change :) 

• Like 1

A few things happened today some you will have to wait and see on Tuesday :D

And the other not so good got my car up in the air today as i had a knocking/tapping from the front thought it was front pads loose....... But that wasn't the case both my front anti-roll bar drop links had snapped clean in half lol price you pay from been stupidly low ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you have done. That sucks, hopefully that doesn't happen with the next ones you put on!

Well just done 300 miles today on them and all is good :D well so far anyway lol

That reminds me I need to write to my local council to thank them for painting white lines around all the potholes as they no longer damage my car...

Lol round me they have done the same painted around them 6 months ago and there still there not filled in lol

Yep same here been there that long paints started to fade. Best one I see was they chucked a load of tarmac in a pot hole with a shovel and used the truck to drive and reverse over it to try flatten it lol.