Back in the Fast!

Hello to all,

I Have just become a new member and this shall be my first Subaru, hopefully, I've gone with a blinder!

I've just paid for and am waiting for delivery of a 2005 2.5 XTE with PPP @ 65000miles to arrive, and I can wait.

It's been three years since I've had any sort of power, First, a Japanese car fan, having had a 16.vti civic and then the notorious 1.0 12v twin cam Dai charade GTti.

A few years later I moved onto straight 6s, having an E30 325i and then an E36 323i, until the unexpected, now wife came along. Sold up everything, including the workshop and made do with a Skoda Fabia for 3 years!!!!!!  Until now.

The Fabia got T-boned by and off duty copper,,,,, oh the irony! and now since she wants a little one, my excuse was a fast family wagon,,,,,I now am fast again!!!!

It'll be nice to get to know a few of you and hopefully grab some tips on the way through, besides the extent of research I have done, purely through excitement.

In the words of Slough from Goonies!!!! eh, you Guys!!!!

P.S will post pics, as soon as she arrives!

5 hours ago, Arbormonkey said:

Hello to all,

I Have just become a new member and this shall be my first Subaru, hopefully, I've gone with a blinder!

I've just paid for and am waiting for delivery of a 2005 2.5 XTE with PPP @ 65000miles to arrive, and I can wait.

It's been three years since I've had any sort of power, First, a Japanese car fan, having had a 16.vti civic and then the notorious 1.0 12v twin cam Dai charade GTti.

A few years later I moved onto straight 6s, having an E30 325i and then an E36 323i, until the unexpected, now wife came along. Sold up everything, including the workshop and made do with a Skoda Fabia for 3 years!!!!!!  Until now.

The Fabia got T-boned by and off duty copper,,,,, oh the irony! and now since she wants a little one, my excuse was a fast family wagon,,,,,I now am fast again!!!!

It'll be nice to get to know a few of you and hopefully grab some tips on the way through, besides the extent of research I have done, purely through excitement.

In the words of Slough from Goonies!!!! eh, you Guys!!!!

P.S will post pics, as soon as she arrives!

Now "THAT" is an introduction 👍

Welcome aboard 😁