Uprated arb's

Thinking about swapping the rather sorry looking lollypop stick like rear arb to maybe a 20mm one off an an impreza, do you think this will cause any problems if I just change the bar and bushes to the right size for the bar? Or will I end up twisting/snapping the mountings ?

Ideally I'd get a whitleine one with the uprated mounts but budget isn't going to allow this for a while,

I changed my droplinks first (so I'm not 100% sure) but don't think a bigger bar would damage existing droplinks .

Bit of a shame as my brv sold his rear Whiteline arb and droplinks for £60 in the end .

I have got 2 sets of aftermarket front droplinks but they're off my classic so don't know if the fronts are the same on the foz

If they are the straight chunky ones then they are the same, I was more worried about the rear bar mounts to the chassis, maybe its just a marketing thing but whitleine want to sell me a kit to attach the bar to the car.

Send us a pic of the droplinks when you have time and I'll let you know