Hi everyone looking at getting a bit of bhp back in my life needs to have a boot for dog and biking bits.

Test drove a jdm sti forester the other day but it was auto and I really dont believe in autos in performance cars but wow the manuals seem way over priced!

Also been looking at impreza sti waggon did they not do the bug eye waggon in sti?

Thanks Stuart

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Bugeye STI wagons I think you have to get JDM as it was the only country to release them maybe America but who wants a lefty, and they're super rare to get hold of. I know there is a few already in this country but I've not seen many for sale and seem to hold good value  :) 

I share your view with the auto gearbox I wouldn't say the best car to test drive one. I'd look at the legacies too can get nice twin turbo good boot space for the dog and loads of power :D 

Hello jdm cars are generally driven at weekends so don't rack up a great deal of milage as Japanese public transport is that good,

There's also a parking permit system which you have to have before you can own a car in some places due to space being premium. So if you get you space for xx years then get rid of car as permits expired, that means loads of low milage motors around, and all cars have to be ten or older to enter the UK break it down into roughly 5-6k a year [emoji16]

That's very interesting about the milage I had never thought of it like that but it makes total sense!

Are the twin turbo legacy very expensive to run I don't really do much milage anymore so not to worried about mpg and I have seen a very nice one for sale humm decisions decisions ;-)

• Like 1

How about a Hatchback?

Fairly good boot room, great handling, full on impreza. You can get a 330bhp STI, or go for the lower power WRX. Mileage for me is about 24mpg doing commutes, goes upto 28 for motorway driving. You can get them for under 10k for earlier cars.

Sorry for late reply these last 2 msg went into my junk file for some reason!

Would love a hatch back but a bit outa my toy car fund I think as I also have quite a two wheel habbit 2 ;@) have really only got 5g at the max before the wife chops my !Removed! off;@)

• Like 1

Arhhh we have a few two wheelers fans on here too. used to do motocross always wanted an on road bike but like you toy fund only goes so far and the new stupid licence tests for a bike now has put me off well and truly :(