Looking for cars for online magazine

DavidBlack

I'll apologize not done it today but I will get it done tomorrow. I also have a few friends I'll ask too about signing up. Do you have any picture can use as a banner above a post ? I just think it makes it look nicer :) 

I'll apologize not done it today but I will get it done tomorrow. I also have a few friends I'll ask too about signing up. Do you have any picture can use as a banner above a post ? I just think it makes it look nicer :)

Absolutely, we have a complete banner generator that will generate a banner for forum signatures, blogs, etc with your car.

Example:

carbanner_12.png

carbanner_1.png

carbanner_13.png

The colors, picture, text, font and effects are all customizable. You can generate a banner under 'My Garage'

Here's one I made quickly:

9_1420026052_carbanner.png

• Like 1

Cool have a few people want this from the Pm's I've had so looks like it's a plan coming along just nicely :) 

Well it's upto you if you want to set up your own post with a few banners and an explanation and let me know I'll sticky it for you :D  

What about this, as at the moment I'm going from standard to around 350 bhp , I could do a write up of the bits I bought and a step by step process as I go along lol

That would be awesome.

Remember, we have a one-click sharing features for projects. That is, you can with one click generate a "forum post" with bb code and inline images of your project which you can copy and then paste here and on other forums where you want to share your project. This is a very powerful feature, which I believe is the reason for many members to add their projects on www.MaxRevs.co.uk when being members on multiple forums or forums that require registration to see content.

Cool have a few people want this from the Pm's I've had so looks like it's a plan coming along just nicely :) 

Well it's upto you if you want to set up your own post with a few banners and an explanation and let me know I'll sticky it for you :D

PM'ed :)