Looking for cars for online magazine

DavidBlack

We are an online magazine looking for cars to publish on our site.

Our already published Subaru cars

If members of this forum would like to display their cars on our website please add your car

All cars are welcome, but if you have one (or more) of the following, we are especially interested in your car:

- Modified exterior
- Modified Interior
- High quality photos
- Performance upgrades
- Build up diary

Thank you in advance.

Yup echo Gambit here we are fortunate to have some members with motors that have had some serious time and effort put into them so a little more info on which site / magazine name you would be publishing under would be useful

• Like 1

What magazine is it, not saying this is doggy but I use to use a motorbike forum years ago and someone put they work't for a mag wanting peoples bike details to feature in the mag, they collected all details and got addresses and would arrange to meet some were for a photo shoot, before that date came the bike got stolen, any real magazine would would have put what magazine they work for.

Hence why I've asked for more info. [emoji6] knowing how big the stolen car market is a broad of British cars. I'd never want any of our members being put in that situation via the forum or any other means. Lack of info given doesn't help. If you look at when Fifth Gear came here he introduced himself with names and among other details I could check credentials. And was quick to reply. To when I was posting [emoji2] you would think they would want to promote the online magazine if nothing else too.

Hence why I've asked for more info. [emoji6] knowing how big the stolen car market is a broad of British cars. I'd never want any of our members being put in that situation via the forum or any other means. Lack of info given doesn't help. If you look at when Fifth Gear came here he introduced himself with names and among other details I could check credentials. And was quick to reply. To when I was posting [emoji2] you would think they would want to promote the online magazine if nothing else too.

Yeah was just pointing it out as some people would just send the info not realising how much criminals can find out about them from something as simple as that.

Hi mate I know a few people might be interested. I will have a word with a friend of mine. Hes had 11 car's on the front covers of many magazine's. But is it ok to have some more info on the magazine.

Yup echo Gambit here we are fortunate to have some members with motors that have had some serious time and effort put into them so a little more info on which site / magazine name you would be publishing under would be useful

What magazine is it, not saying this is doggy but I use to use a motorbike forum years ago and someone put they work't for a mag wanting peoples bike details to feature in the mag, they collected all details and got addresses and would arrange to meet some were for a photo shoot, before that date came the bike got stolen, any real magazine would would have put what magazine they work for.

3 simple rules to avoid problems. Dont give out reg or serial number or your address.

Not sure if I can post it. I am not clear on the rules of this forum.

I can however say that we cover all make and model cars. Cars that we enjoy adding our own touch to by modifying it. Mods which we like sharing with other car enthusiasts.

There are certain makes (forums) where we are contacting forum members asking if car owners would be interested in sharing their cars and projects with us and our visitors.

Hope it clarifies.

Dont really clarifie what magazine or firm you work for still, or did I miss were it says that [emoji53]

If you missed it then so have I. Surely any decent magazine online or not wouldnt mind giving their details like website. tel No and company details which should be publicly available anyway. so we could run a backround checks.

As it stands right now [emoji666] I recommend not to give any details whatsoever.[emoji665]

If you missed it then so have I. Surely any decent magazine online or not wouldnt mind giving their details like website. tel No and company details which should be publicly available anyway. so we could run a backround checks.

As it stands right now [emoji666] I recommend not to give any details whatsoever.[emoji665]

Just to clarify that we are not fruds or stealing anything from anywhere.

There are certain makes (forums) where we are contacting forum members asking if car owners would be interested in sharing their cars and projects with us and our visitors.

We are not a forum and our website is free for use.

We have a large collection of cars, projects, ability to subscribe to a car/garage, ability to share content with forums, easy image upload, challenge & battles, and much more.

Our website is built as an asset for community websites like forums, facebook groups, etc.

I am not saying you are fraud or stealing or are a forum. What I am saying you have not provided any details that we could run backround checks on as such I would not recommend anyone giving any details to you. You have to understand that we dont live back in old days where everyone trusted everyone. I could say I own google, does that mean I own it ? Of course not.

Can you provide details that can be verified?

I am not saying you are fraud or stealing or are a forum. What I am saying you have not provided any details that we could run backround checks on as such I would not recommend anyone giving any details to you. You have to understand that we dont live back in old days where everyone trusted everyone. I could say I own google, does that mean I own it ? Of course not.

Can you provide details that can be verified?

Thank you for your understanding. The magazine is Maxrevs.co.uk

Is it a new magazine and is it your first job in marketin (is that the job title a dont no ) becouse if it is it could be why your so bad at it, just saying.

I don't want to be rude, but just to clarify that I have already mentioned about the magazine twice :P

Just to clarify that we are not fruds or stealing anything from anywhere.

We are not a forum and our website is free for use.

We have a large collection of cars, projects, ability to subscribe to a car/garage, ability to share content with forums, easy image upload, challenge & battles, and much more.

Our website is built as an asset for community websites like forums, facebook groups, etc.

I don't want to be rude, but just to clarify that I have already mentioned about the magazine twice [emoji14]

I dint say you had not mentioned it a was simply asking questions which you sould be able to answer.isnt it your job to answer questions ?

Hi mate our rules can be found HERE 

But I hope you understand, as club moderators we like to know who people are to keep the club and it's members safe along with their cars. So we like to check these things we're not trying to be funny with you. I'm always happy to help others if they help us.

I can see the magazine was Created on 2009-03-04 and  Expires on 2015-03-04

http://www.maxrevs.co.uk/

And it's based in Durham via http://www.iomart.com/

But because your a non profit it does make it hard for me to find anything to much but I do think you're genuine enough and have noticed the cars on your site don't have reg plates showing or anything.  

So I take it if any of our members or friends want to have pictures of their cars shared they can have reg's blanked out and just basic info of mods and BHP. ?

• Like 2

So I take it if any of our members or friends want to have pictures of their cars shared they can have reg's blanked out and just basic info of mods and BHP. ?

Absolutely. That's fine. We have no use of, nor are interested in any personal information.

The purpose of the site is to share vehicles, projects, etc while promoting any forum, group, etc that you are member of (which is why we are an asset to a forum).

Members on multiple forums have one place to share their content from (there are tools on the website which makes this very easy). For example I've had a Peugeot, BMW, Citroen, Seat, Toyota, all shared from MaxRevs.co.uk on the various forums that I visit regularly.

Finally our visitors, visiting the cars can continue to the specific forums if they need more information.

Please let me know if there are any more questions that I can answer.

Thank you.

• Like 1

No thats fine mate. Sorry for the inconvenience of coming here with all the questions, I don't think I need to echo why again but safety 1st  ;) 

Might be a bit slow now with Christmas but I'm sure some members would like to take the opportunity up. I think be easier if we get you a more appealing post set up 1st on here one you can use to reply to people but gives people a clear view of what your sites about, if thats ok I'm happy to help with this here. As I said before my mate might post his cars up I don't mean to sound like a prick but he might not his cars do make the front covers of just about every magazine. There that nice it makes me jealous :) but I will put it to him. 

As an example ;) one of his old car's 

10343656_10205673676982450_1475344468099

No thats fine mate. Sorry for the inconvenience of coming here with all the questions, I don't think I need to echo why again but safety 1st   ;) 

Might be a bit slow now with Christmas but I'm sure some members would like to take the opportunity up. I think be easier if we get you a more appealing post set up 1st on here one you can use to reply to people but gives people a clear view of what your sites about, if thats ok I'm happy to help with this here. As I said before my mate might post his cars up I don't mean to sound like a prick but he might not his cars do make the front covers of just about every magazine. There that nice it makes me jealous :) but I will put it to him. 

As an example ;) one of his old car's 

<snip>

No worries.

Regarding your friend's rides, we'd love to publish them on our site. Especially if he has pics from during the build (our viewers love to see that). Can you put him in touch with me ? Or tell him to directly sign up ?

Also it would be greatly appreciated if you would do a formal intro of MaxRevs. We have quite a lot of subaru's from UK and around the world with their car specs and pics, and their build projects. It's easier to share from MaxRevs when you are a member on multiple forums.

Hi mate sorry been busy mate :( Family among other things I will get on it tomorrow mate and get you sorted with a sticky thread for you to :) And I will message my mate too on Facebook and let him know see what he says. He might even reply to you here I think he's signed up now. 

Hi mate sorry been busy mate :( Family among other things I will get on it tomorrow mate and get you sorted with a sticky thread for you to :) And I will message my mate too on Facebook and let him know see what he says. He might even reply to you here I think he's signed up now.

Cool, tell him to put his car and projects up and I'll include his car in our next newsletter as 'featured car of the week'