Pro-r...:(

rubix

Hey all

Has anyone had any dealing with Pro-r.?

After my experiance with them i shall never buy ANYTHING from them again

Long story short

bought spoiler almost 3 months ago, it was missing prodrive badges and lots of fixing points... keep asking about the badges but i am getting no responce both by phone or e-mail... i bought the spoiler because it said prodrive, and now after about 100 non returned phone calles and gawd knows how many mails they are telling me that they are having to get the badges made, however they cant say when and to top it off they want to make them saying Impreza or Subaru.... i basically told them that this is not acceptable, i bought the prodrive spoiler because i wanted a prodrive spoiler.. cant get a refund as iv paid to get it sprayed and its on the car...

so in my opinoin steer clear of PRO-r   or should be UN-pro-r

Thats a real shame to hear as they are not too far from me and have some bits I would have been interested in but I cannot abide bad customer service - keep us posted as to any developments with them

certainly will guys, im pritty pevved off with them, i thought that they would be good to deal with as they official, but looks like once they have the cash they dont want to know, iv spent over £500 on bits and bobs from them, wished id never bought anything from them now

To be fair you're the 1st person I've seen complain about them. I'm a strong believer you can't please everyone. But I don't mean that in this case, so don't take that the wrong way :)

But for a set of Prodrive stickers for a spoiler I'm sure I know someone who could make them, you would think would be easy enough. :(

I've just ordered some Type UK Stickers from these guys maybe they can help.

http://www.subarupartsstore.co.uk/category/Badges_and_Decals,b.html

A lot of the Surrey Scoobies members use Pro_R as they are based locally, not heard anyone having issues with them before.

Not that its any comfort to you but lets hope this is a onr off.

Hope you get it sorted.