Clive's classic clearout

savage bulldogs

One of the crystal headlights has a bit broken off one of the mountain points it doesn't affect the security of fitment (just thought I'd mention it ) worst case scenario I'd imagine that postage would be £8.80p for both if I have to put them into 2 boxes

So a total of £79 (+pay pal )

Here's a pic of the slight damage to the one light post-1399-142851617065_thumb.jpg

They fitted fine in my brvs scoob bud they're subaru ones (not cheap copies) so they're glass (not plastic) and have the electric motors for headlight adjustment .

I'll pm my pay pal over now and confirm once payments received a bit later (gonna watch a film now)

Worst case they'll be in the post Saturday morning once I find a bigger box [emoji6]

Ffs Poxy couriers I wrapped them up well enough and put fragile on the box .

are the spots in one piece ?

I'll get on to the post office tomorrow and get the ball rolling with the insurance .

Once I've spoken to them I'll refund you the money for the headlights and have to fight them for damages [emoji57]

I couldn't believe it, my mate came over tonight and as opened it he commented that they were well wrapped... They must of been literally thrown around to do so much damage.

The large crack at the bottom was almost covered in tape so that must of taken a hell of a knock so smash it.

I haven't opened the spots but I will do in the next 15 mins.

Let me know if you need more pics or anything.

Sorry for all the messing around over these lights mate

Shappens (crap happens ) not your fault for sure fella.

Yeah I gaffa taped jiffy bags to the lenses , wrapped them in bubble wrap reinforced the box with cardboard and more gaffa tape ,stuffed the box with paper and bubble wrap .......

And they still broke it [emoji15]

I've downloaded the after pics and I'll pop to the post office see what the "CRACK" is [emoji51]

I opened the seperate box up and the spots are fine :)

I think if they had been handled with care they would of made it fine, part of the lense has smashed in a chunk and gone into the inside of the light so I think it has to of been dropped or thrown and had a real sharp impact... Hope it they don't kick up to much of a fuss. To be fair I have heard the post office are ok about stuff like this and if they need to ring me then pass on my details

Just get it sorted as to what's happening and send it Monday just to be 100% it goes your way.

Glad the ankles ok.

I'll take a pic of the mountain of protection that was around the lights if they need any.

Managed to source a single light off eBay today. Does anyone know if the auto adjust can be swapped with a manual adjuster set up? Or can the glass be removed from the clips? The one coming is a Manual adjust