Forza 5 League

Gambit

Glad it went well guy's thats the main thing despite me not taking part. BT is going to get it's arsed ripped open tomorrow fuming about it so busy phone call again to them tomorrow. I'll update the league table tomorrow. I'll class it as I didn't race so for the 1st race everyone will move up a place.

Glad it went well guy's thats the main thing despite me not taking part. BT is going to get it's arsed ripped open tomorrow fuming about it so busy phone call again to them tomorrow. I'll update the league table tomorrow. I'll class it as I didn't race so for the 1st race everyone will move up a place.

Have the points for the first race as you got those fair and square. You really need to rip BT a new one though, your service is disgraceful.

If you get no joy with them then I'd be contacting Ofcom

And you really need to see ghosts crash, it was epic karma for all the bravado he's been spouting last few weeks, first to last, how the mighty have fallen [emoji6]

And he did it all on his own [emoji12]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Only reason I'm scrubbing them is there is a very real possibility I won't be able to take part And for the one race doesn't seem much point :(

But will be on the phone to them shotley had the mobile on charge still this morning so I can rip into them. Other thing I'm angry about is I've paid them over £90 this month for the bill and another router and still can't get online to play  :angry:

Okay I'm going to do the replays for last nights races... except bathurst because I didn't save that one. What would you prefer, one video showing a montage of all tracks or a video of each track showing the highlights?