Forza 5 League

Gambit

Trust me, you'd have to be pretty desperate to travel to hull to stalk someone. Actually that sentence didn't need the last 3 words.

And I'm just not that desperate. I'd rather be sat a home with my beer and my telly [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Trust me, you'd have to be pretty desperate to travel to hull to stalk someone. Actually that sentence didn't need the last 3 words.

And I'm just not that desperate. I'd rather be sat a home with my beer and my telly [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok I agree with Dog to get raped in Hull must be a privilege I feel for anyone who has to travel there for any reason.... Was the rape joke a bit to much ? 

Ok I'm off to bed now before I turn into Frankie Boyle.

Frankie-Boyle-007.jpg

One thing I think we need to look at is the use of Clutch drivers in the game it's pretty big advantage after looking back at the replay. And seeing how Hilli could just dominate a race as long as he got it right. 

Yeah clutch is a massive advantage. But where do we stop. Abs is no good for braking in my eyes cos you can't brake hard enough. Tcs again is advantage without it. We can force all the assist on or off but you're going to help some and hinder others. Where does it come down to skill of we all using the wrong settings. Just playing devils advocate.

Ok was just an idea Turn the lot off for me I'm easy.

And no what I mean when people crashed it would ghost the cars out we didn't have that on Forza 4 I believe from memory just added to the challenge of getting round the track. like when I crashed I pulled over to let you past but I didn't need too as I had ghosted.

Only one I got mate was Bathurst replay. You and the other chap started pretty well as you will be able to see think was me Dog and ghost that had most of the challenge on it. I think after the 1st lap I assume the guy in 1st place was using a clutch you was both so far apart it was like watching one car doing a lap so not much in the way of action of you two am afraid. But come next week I will get the Both Subaru events and do highlights of them both :D   

• 2 weeks later...

Just to remind people this will be going live on Sunday. After Top Gear

You will need to get all the B class Tunes from Ghost on Forza 5 to take part. I'll be updating laps and so on tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Any ideas what we're running on the3rd race, the RWYB event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet was toying with doing four race's but making it 3 subaru race's that only adds point's to the table and rwyb and f1 cars with maybe a very small point's amount added as a little bonus depending on position. But I'll see how many laps will be first and will add the run what you brung up at random.

Yeah that's what I thought. Might just a five points bonus just for taking part. But will crack on shortly see how many laps we're doing on the 1st two if it feels like forever I'll add the extra track. On then use the 3 tracks to pick 1 of the three preferred tracks for thr final race. If that makes sense lol