Forza 5 League

Gambit

Right a few of you might have seen we're going to start the Forza league up again now we have a few of us with Xbox one and the game. 

Be run on a Sunday be about 8:30 to 9:00pm ish start times  and last about an hour. 

How many people are up for this ?

Rules so far.

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/11655-forza-5-table-season-calendar/

• Like 1

Just spoke to one of the guys who comes to the local meet he's up for it and along with another mate I know too both Impreza owners. And fellow Forza fans ;) 

So what Class you guys thinking A class or the one after. I think A is pretty quick in forza 5 to what it was in 4.

I reckon do what we did last year with the Set ups downloaded. We know from experience it's too unbalanced to allow uncontrolled tuning even with in a class, performance varies far too much. Plus there are a few of us not that great at setting up a fast car.

If we all work from the same stable of cars, with the same mods, allowing the basic tunning options, ride height, brake bias ect and with the differences in performance between of model it still makes it a great race.

• Like 1

Auto/manual/manual with clutch is very unfair. I can go 4 seconds a lap quicker from auto to manual and another second with clutch. Abs I think is either way. Where the abs loses time on braking ability it makes it up when non abs have a lock up. Tcs is the same again for its own reason but without it means more spills [emoji54]

I know last year we left the gears to choice think it was only breaking lines allowed but not everyone liked no assist it won't hurt to get a trial run done. I'll go with all assists allowed at this moment I think. It xan be changed.

I just traction control on all cars at the minute. The other thing rwyb cars we going same class as the subarus and use the track for the 3rd race picked from voting one of the 3 we raced over the same weekend.

Might do B class justbplaying with A atvthe minute pretty difficult as its pretty high up the power board.

Well the 2 tunes so far are on if you wanted to test them seem a bit understeer to me at the minute but I think A class might be a bit ambitious in forza five. But will play around in a bit with them and re upload changes then start on the next few, not so many Subaru's in this one from Forza 4 :) 

• Like 1

Thats what I was testing pretty much with the impreza anyway see if I could use one set up for all of them :D then work on the BRZ. But I have a nice B class BRZ tune so if we do drop to B class I'll try use that one as the landmark car :)

Also looking at doing the RWD or going AWD still playing with that though.

We could have one race with a standard tune and then like you say a rwyb type race using own tunes or share them if someone doesn't like tuning. My mind runs away when stuff like this pops up. I get a million ideas and then just puke up words.

We did 2 leagues last year but took nearly halfway through the league to get the cars just right. The idea is to just get a class all scoobs stick with that Pete and a few others not big tuners I don't see myself as one like painting I play around I just like watching replays lol 

but get them tuned so there all just about equal speed and times so it's more like a british touring car event. Because what happened last time who ever had the best tune just  won in the end really anyone who couldn't tune was being lapped. So we made a rule get the cars to a point in one class they would be used for the events, was easier with having a club in Forza 4 as we just tuned club cars and people could use them :) . In Forza 4 we had the Cusco race car that was used on the 3rd race event for fun again wasn't tuned just as it comes. So idea just to repeat really, hard parts getting them sorted now :)