Forza 5 League

Gambit

One showing every thing apart from my crash...or a montage of my crash from different angles.

And one showing Ghosts crash from every single angle possible, I had to avoid him so that's probably a good angle too, need to milk this one [emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Right just so there is no confusion I put myself last for all the races I couldn't race to keep me in some points but still puts me above 3 people that raced. Only reason i'm doing this is BT have come back and admitted a fault at BT retail servers. What ever that is so hopefully should be back by next week being able to play GTA 5 finally online and Forza 5. 

Oh and just to add to Ghost's mouth running all week Galson is ahead of you ;)

Just done it now mate. I will point out though this is a one off I will add the points for myself like this if I'm unable to play next week I won't add any, I've just done it because I would have raced last night and it's the start of the season. :) 

So I've been in touch with the M.O.D yes I have connections. Now apparently there was some kind of electrical field emp type signals resonating over my house at the time of my crash. They advised me that it could've caused a temporary drop in connection between my controller and console. I think that PERFECTLY explains my mis-fortune.[emoji106]

As for the points on the table...Don't get comfy up there. [emoji57] [emoji57] [emoji57]

Good to have you back Gambit!

• Like 1

I won't be able to make the next 2 weekends so will have to give up the lead but it will be all the more fun trying to catch up

Thank !Removed! for that I reckon looking at the table you would be running away with it in two weeks.. Now our chance boys lets add a few more tracks in for the next two weeks :D 

Tables updated and the Calendar :D 

I will get the laps for next weekend sorted out shortly :) 

• Like 1

I'm going to test a couple of the different scoobys this week to see which one actually suits me best. You may find I get faster and learn to keep out of peoples way in corners ;)

If anyone feels that one car is advantaged in a severe way let me know and we can run some test on different tracks to figure it out. So far I've seen they're all evenly matched.