Forza 5 League

Gambit

There were 4 of us and there were some very close races but it was generally gambit and ghost up front and me and brig battling out for lady place. Looks like I'm getting training on clutch use, either that or resign to 3rd [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah wasn't bad mate had a few hiccup and a warning off weak connection but stayed pretty strong for most of it. Still don't think BT have sorted the fault though so I will be ringing them shortly.

Doesn't take much to get used to the clutch to be fair dog I'm still learning with it but can race with it, I think thats why Ghost is managing to pull away from me still I have a tendency to up shift but it doesn't so I have to have another go at it and end up going up two gear's :( but I'll stick with it. Missed a few replays because of my controller but ghost saved one so think Prague is the only one I didn't get :(

F1 cars are super fun too after driving the subarus and jump in them lol :lol:   

Gambit plays a very defensive race. I was ok once round him [emoji57] [emoji14]

3 out of 3 1st's for me. Nice buffer on the league table.

Technically, and I note that you carefully omitted this small point but you did have 1 last place last night, although not in the points races.

Just thought id maintain accuracy [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Started to do the highlights. And I tell you what I could have just recorded the whole Catalunya race as me and ghost it was pretty close. 

Take me a few days to upload it and I've managed to balls up the editing again, !Removed! if I know how I done it, but oh well not doing it again :D but might see if I can edit the bits out just try try save upload time.