Forza 5 League

Gambit

I've got the 1st corner one done didn't know about the 2nd one :) I'll watch it on Gaulsons :) Mine might be done tonight I will have to see how I get on I'd edited the full thing earlier and lost the lot when the software crashed :angry:

Jeez, does anything in your place not crash or break or glitch [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

As you all know I've been winning a lot and generally causing large amounts of distress by taking all the points so it'll be no shock to hear you all cheer when I tell you my internet is down [emoji47] [emoji36]

Now before you all get too carried away the engineer is out tomorrow evening hopefully to fix the problem. See you all on Sunday [emoji57] [emoji57]

Well I think next season I'll be trying to find more racers from around the scoob scene make it more interesting :D

Oh and just to let you know I won't add Nordschleife this week as we have Le Mans big track so will move it over to next weeks.

Yeah I understand makes it easier on points table too. I say two. One I'd Dante and other is his mate. He just got an xbone. We had a session last night. He got the ump cos he couldn't beat me. I told him not to worry too much because not many people can [emoji57]

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm potentially getting back onto X box after a while out since racing in your forza 4 league if you remember me ......

If I get my xbox tomorrow I'll join your next season to mix it up a bit if you'll have me back

• Like 1

Oh god hilli in the mix could get interesting [emoji6]

Well you only need to read back a few page's mate been slagging you off and everything [emoji3] but no mate more the merrier be great to have you back just remember though a few of us are just learning crutch...... I mean clutch. But welcome to join before next season.

I'll pop on a few other forms see if I can find more scoob owners to join too.