Forza 5 League

Gambit

Haha well I doubt I'll slip straight back into winning ways because I've never been on f5 or xbox one I've got a ps4 but seen the light and I'm swapping it tomorrow then buying f5 straight away :-)

when you starting the next season up?

How's it compare to f4 then ?

• Like 1

Take a look who's top of the top gear board on f4. .. can't find the f4 league tables but gambit and dog conker can vouch for my driving haha

Will take a while to get back in the swing if it but I'll get there. Have you guys got the same tunes to send out like we did on f4 or is it a create your own ? And is it single model racing or pick any scoob?

Car's handle differently so will take you awhile to get used to it mate thats for sure :)

But rules mostly the same.

• No Ramming other racers off the track deliberately 
  • B Class : Download by searching for Ghost1207jr No other tunes permitted or to be altered 
  • Subaru car's only (BRZ Imprezas)
  • Fastest lap is Quickest cleanest lap on the night for each track.
  • RWYB (Run What You Brung) Tracks will be picked on the night from the 3 tracks raced. All players who race will get 5 points added to the nights racing just for taking part. Same for F1 cars as these are just for fun bonus races.
  • Race nights should last an hour but might run over.
  • Points will be deducted if the pretty easy simple rules can not be followed. 

Ghost called the tunes SOC and you have to search for each car bit of a pain compared to F4 but once you got them it's easy. Also join up to the Forza HUB you will get cash each month and a big payout for all previous Forza games you've played. 

Take a look who's top of the top gear board on f4.

That's like saying "check who won the world cup in 66"

Check the new and now relevant top gear test track board. [emoji18] [emoji57]

It'll be fun to crush another man's aspirations. Gambit and Dog are too easy now [emoji12]

Hahaha I'm not claiming I'm going to win just in it for the fun

Will take a while to get used to f5 from f4

It is quite a change from forza 4 - 5, I was surprised, but you do get into it pretty quick, we're all learning clutch at the minute which is fun.

You missed the mayhem last week when I tried to mount everyone with my black gothic tranny.

I might try something a little more sane this week [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got the console. Been and bought the game and downloaded forza hub, my bonus is 300,000 credits which is a good start :-)

Doubt I'll race tonight but ill definitely join in next week

I'll have a play in the week, if some one could send me any tunes or builds that would be great my gt is hilli182

• Like 1