Forza 5 League

Gambit

Yea it was good, to be fair in the first race where that little prick got hit by someone it was just a racing incident, 3 cars tried to go round the corner side by side, I gained 2 places for it, but I couldn't be arsed with him bitching about it and taking people out when everyone else in the group races clean. Anyway I should be on the next couple of weekends to try and climb back up the table :)

• Like 1

Disappointed I couldn't make it raging still about BT I'm pretty sure I don't need to ask who it was. But that's exactly the response I'd rather see to such pearson. No point having anyone in the race that is going to rub people the wrong way. And I'd like to say massive well done to who had got that many people turn up was nice to see so many on.

Sounds like you all had an eventful race.... what's people's preferences regarding assists. I know it's a free for all and use what you want, but just wondered so I can use the same and get used to it

Table updated only two weeks left before the end. Think it's safe to say we have a winner already not mathematical impossible just yet can still be caught but would need Ghost to end with just about 0 points every race now until the end.  

Yeah it's full ring without f1 track that's last race of the season. Ones we've done this season laps won't change just going doing them as I go. As I go on each track then count on my fingers and toes to work out a rough guide to make them last nearly an hour without being boring.