Forza 5 League

Gambit

Possible 3 more racers not sure if they will be on this weekend or not. I'm thinking we will not have a week break just plow straight into the next one. I just don't want to leave it too long that it over runs well into summer :) 

Cool just seems silly waiting really this close to summer bit late getting it started really this year but not many had Xbox Ones :( But we will do that then :) 3 maybe joining all Subaru owners too  :wub: Told them we have a couple of Evo drivers that turn up now and again. But not to worry as they're always at the back ;) 

:( just jump on get warmed up ready for the start ;) 

Just updating the laps sorry took so long had some major issue today with the car well I might have made it sound worse but a bolt coming off my caliper when I was going to pick up the 3" downpipe was an issue ;) 

I'll be there tonght. Just checked for patches - good job I did. Another console update at 250mb. Failed twice but got there in end. !Removed! hate this console compared to 360! But all ready now.

• Like 1

Good timing. I'm back!

phew :) Just kicking the **** out the kids to make sure they stay off anything internet then I'll be right on :) I'll have to add the names to live I haven't had chance to do that yet :) 

• Like 2

I'm still laying floor boards so looks like I can't make this. Can't find my mic anywhere since moving house either.

Well have a week to get it sorted ;) starting the new season straight off. but could have join without the mic just more fun with one to join in on the banter :) 

• Like 1