Peanut46

Lose the fast a furious kit! Go down to 17 inc wheels and maybe paint white

Also want more power but don't know what's best on these yet, so I'm hoping to get some ideas from this site.

My old cossie was around 400bhp so looking to get the same from this

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to soc fella

Looks like a nice clean one so good base to start from , what model is it ?

I'm not personally keen on the body kit either but I do like a oe look with just a splitter.

Power wise 330hp is about right for classic standard internals , brakes and drivetrain .

Expect to pay at least £3k just in parts to make a classic break the 400hp barrier .

330hp in a lightweight classic ain't no slouch anyways [emoji6]

Savage is by far the best man to speak with :) Sorry Savage nominated you :D Side Skirts I could live with but I guess up close and in the flesh might not look good. But I agree with keeping a splitter P1 style splitters look the nuts in my opinion on classics. I've had wing mirrors like them too very hard to see out of :(

• Like 1

No problem bud [emoji106]

Does depend a bit on what model you've got turbo 2000 ,wrx, sti ect (cams and turbos differ) and what mods it's got already .

It should have grey 380cc injectors and phase 1 inlet with slanted tmic as standard

You'd need

Remappable ecu

440cc yellow injectors .

Decat/ sports cat .

Maybe a tmic /fmic upgrade

Pannel filter /induction kit .

And then a Remap

it might have a tdo5 turbo as standard which are good for your target power anyways[emoji6]

if not it will be a tdo4 good for sub 300hp but quicker spool .

• Like 2

Thanks people, it's a wrx model with a decat on it all ready, not really had a chance to play about with it yet due to the weather etc but hoping next weekend I can start to make my mark on it, I'm not overly keen on the wheels either, I want more of a Motorsport feel to it

• Like 1

Depends should have it printed on the back of the wheel, not sure about the sti foz but all the other ones have an offset of 48 where as the impreza has 55. Also the stud pattern may be different, classic use 100 pcd where as my05 is 114pcd