New to Subaru with WRX

Xander

Nope not me haven't been on the a16 today.

You have photos on here? Will keep an eye out for you

I do but not sure where I've posted them lol. Mainly in a blue bugeye uk300 but sometimes in a blobeye. Sorted a meet for the 17th but ive also managed to land a new venue next month at the New Inn in North Thoresby so hopefully you can pop along. And see a nice hatch I was driving behind today was heading Grimsby way I was about 5 cars behind it.

All fixed thanks for the help.

Now need to look at other mods. Not looking for anything to crazy but nice to be running a bit more power than stock.

Where do people normally start with this car? Most of my normal mods are done on this car from factory. That said I don't like the alloys so they need changing.

• Like 1

Yer your going to be right I have moded every car just starting from a strong bases this time. Just need to find some ideas and learn about the car to make sure I don't wast time and money or worse damage the car.

• Like 1

Basicly without going overboard and reasonable gains on standard internals, front mount inter cooler, dump valve and full decat. All require remap.

Going a bit more you'll need to upgrade the turbo, forged engine parts, bigger injectors, fuel pump etc etc.

Body wise there's not a lot about for the Hatch unless you look to Japan and the states. Rear wings, defusers, body kits ect.

There are parts around the UK but it's mostly front lips, grills and that's about it.

Suspension, full range of stuff about, tien, eibach, whiteline, bc, kyb etc etc.

Basicly without going overboard and reasonable gains on standard internals, front mount inter cooler, dump valve and full decat. All require remap.

Going a bit more you'll need to upgrade the turbo, forged engine parts, bigger injectors, fuel pump etc etc.

Body wise there's not a lot about for the Hatch unless you look to Japan and the states. Rear wings, defusers, body kits ect.

There are parts around the UK but it's mostly front lips, grills and that's about it.

Suspension, full range of stuff about, tien, eibach, whiteline, bc, kyb etc etc.

Thanks, it's a daily driver so carnt really decat due to mot and so on.

I was thinking:

turbo back exhaust

Upgrade to turbo

And remap

Maybe a front mount as well

EIbatch springs

And some better alloys.

Also if there a benafit to dump valves? As I seam to read bad things online.

Not sure how much that would give me but looking to keep the car very drivable but would be nice to get into the 280bhp club.

To be honest you'd probably get the power gains your after with just air filter, exhaust and map.

Well I like the sound of that :-D I thought about the cosworth filter is that the best way to go as looking at the intake its already got a cold feed and a nice closed system.

As for the exhaust just going for a better flowing system? I do fancy a twin exit style system.