Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black - 18 inch

White-Sti-2008

still available people ........... And Japfest not far of now .......... Gets these on your car ready for the show .... Especially if you are a club member displaying your pride and joy ........

As New ,saving you over £500.00 off cost price .

Reduced to £1000.00 Ono

Thought I would share my good news with you all ..... No ..... I have not won the Lottery , maybe next time ....... but I have finally sold my OZ Formula HLT Wheels & Tyres .... Yippee !!!!

Nice chap from London .... He accepted my offer of coming down to me and trying 1 on ... And then drove home with all four fitted to his STI 2005 Model .... Even though his car was lowered slightly on TEIN Suspension they went on fine and as I stated before filled his wheel arches nicely and gave his car a more aggressive look and stance .

He went away with a smile stretching from ear to ear ........

• Like 2

No one is more happy than me however mods if this new buyer tries to sell these wheels on here cam we close the thread immediately , thank you lord for allowing this thread to be closed :)

• Like 1

Great news well happy to hear it. Only thing I'd say I'm not happy with also I didn't buy them in turn to store them next to my other cars. So like you no lotto win. !Removed!