Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black - 18 inch

White-Sti-2008

Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black .........As New including Tyres which are also as New

9 x 18 Pcd 114 Et 35

With 245 x 40 x 18 Tyres ( verdestein Sessanta ) with 6/7 mil tread

alloys are mint also tyres with no repairs etc etc

All balancd and ready to go ..... Come complete with Centre Lock Cap and Centre Badge

Asking £1100 .......... OPEN to OFFERS

Email me for more information ....... Cannot express enough what a bargain these are ...... Mr8turbo@yahoo.co.ukpost-3766-0-27993500-1424120281_thumb.jppost-3766-0-69964600-1424120308_thumb.jppost-3766-0-26440600-1424120340_thumb.jppost-3766-0-07605100-1424120391_thumb.jppost-3766-0-24997800-1424120412_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Cheers mate , yeah they are very tasty in deed .... And fill the wheel arches very nicely.

They where on my Hatchback STI , 340r ...... Now sold so they are for sale .

Did'nt have them long hence why they are like new , only did a couple of hundred miles .... In perfect condition wheels and tyres.

Someone will grab themselves a bargain .......... Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black and multi spoke .

Unfortunately did not take any pictures of them on the car .

• 2 weeks later...

No .... As far as I am aware the Hatch Wrx and STI have different Pcd !

I believe the WRX to be Pcd 100 and the STI Pcd is 114

So Hawkeyes models , Hatcback STI and Newer STI models I believe they will fit .

Came of my Hatchback STI , 340r model but now sold .

Nah ..... Wheels are not sold ! Still available ........ My Hatchback 340r model was sold .

Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black ...... 9 x 18 Pcd 114 and Et 35 with centre Caps and Nuts , as new .

Also include 245 x 40 x 18 Tyres ..... Verdestein Sessanta 6/7 mil as new

Get in touch if interested ?

Cheers for the support mate..... Will see what happens with them . Just can get my head around the fact that they are as new, come complete with everything ready to fit and there's not any interest.

Surely some one would fancy a set of new wheels on their pride and joy which will transform the look of their scooby !

Also I have the original purchase receipt .....

• Like 1

I think the biggest problem is people still just paying off the christmas pressies :( I know i've struggled to sell stuff just recently. Has picked up now though again. :) So hopefully not be long I'd rather see them in Jays hands but will have to see ;)  

• Like 1