Oz Racing Formula HLT in Black - 18 inch

White-Sti-2008

Bought them last July 2014 , for my Hatchback STI 340r ..... Then ended up selling the car a couple of months later . Always loved the OZ racing alloys .... So when the Formula HLT came out in the Fitment for the STI ( 114) I decided to buy a set . They are a nice multi spoke design , with centre cap option to cover the wheel nuts if you want and have a concave stance ....and thought that I would not have a problem to sell them on after .....

Didn't do many miles as it was only a second car so the are pretty much new ...

Bargain for someone out there.......

• Like 1

Yeah ...... Your right there they are a bargain especially if you come and see them I guarantee that you won't believe your eyes .

Don't think you will be able to get a bargain like this again ......

Also just to let you know that they are also on eBay and Pistonheads ........

As I am eager to sell them .....

So if any one is serious about grab themselves a bargain ............ Don't delay as they may be gone ....

Can email better quality pictures for those who are interested .......

• Like 1

They are currently on eBay and Scoobynet ..... Had a few offers on eBay .... But just pxxxx takers offering , £500 / £600 !

Would rather hold onto them longer and wait ...... As I said before they are as new , cost over £1800.00 and I have the receipt as proof of purchase ......

So come on people if you want a bargain to make your car stand out for the up and coming summer then get in touch before it's to late .

Open to offers ???

Yeah your right there ... I am dedicated to selling them .... Because there taking up space in my garage and I am pretty sure someone out there would appreciate them on their pride and joy !

Expensive .. Yeah your right ..... They are OZ Racing , a long history of building quality and well recognised brand in Motorsport etc etc and made in Italy ..

As I've said before I have the receipt and OPEN to offers ?

XXR are cheaper , and as they say "you get what you pay for "

Still available and perfect Fitment for the new STI ......... Will fill your wheel arches nicely with a concave look ....

Nice long bank holiday weekend coming up ....... And the Suns making a return ( fingers crossed ! )

So come and collect them while you can .....

Open to offers ????