What to do about a spoiler...

Gaulson

As many of you know my UK300 spoiler got broken by a hedge, I have a couple of options on hand just wondering which would be the best one to go for:

1, repair the UK300 spoiler and put it back on my car

2, get an STI spoiler

3, get a WRC style one and go crazy

Quite like the idea of going crazy but maybe just go for the STi one, just not sure where to get one. Any thoughts on this would be great :)

• Like 2

After seeing that video on facebook you posted I like the WRC one but that was on a wide track. but I'd still be tempted :)

repairing the UK300 would depend on cost of the repair :)

No spoiler wouldn't be an option for me :D 

No spoiler isn't an option, wouldn't even lower myself to the standard WRX one ;).

Yeah big fan of the WRC one, just it sticks out past the boot lid and I'm not sure I like that. I keep looking at it though!

I want an sti one,just finding one and after a quote of £190 for a re-spray.................ouch

Would have to buy a copy i guess,not paying £400 for a spoiler(well yet anyway)

Happy for a £200 bill for an 08v black sti spoiler,copy as long as not fibre glass. Dont think i could justify any more even though i want one real bad :(

They still look awesome - irrespective of copy or not.

Must admit though I agree with Stants on the complete removal - that carbon fibre boot lid with the duck tail Ben does looks better IMO that the original shelf type spoiler

http://www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk/store/index.php?id_product=524&controller=product

he also does the STi spoiler in CF

http://www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk/store/index.php?id_product=660&controller=product

I've gone for the carbon fibre one :). Not from there though, I'm also only having the top level of it in carbon, the rest colour coded. All a waiting game at the minute... parts and body work guy

• Like 1

The boss has given go ahead for spoiler(can't hide that one tbh ,little noticeable and she knows her cars and STi spoilers)

So time permitting I will nip up Leyland ,£300 cash but more important I can check it out to see if will look ok 1st. Best bit,said she will treat me to it if I wait a bit :-)

I need to keep spiking her drinks with man thought pills :-)

• Like 2

Yeah not far away then are you :). I'm a bit further north than Preston, in Pilling

Not far from the sea, you have a better view than me! (had to google it) :lol: my jograffy is as good as my spelling :lol:

• Like 1

Have you had a look at carben fibers stuff he has a post in the sale section I believe. Might be able to do you a deal. But his stuff is real carbon. I have no internet again !Removed! BT. My mobiles signals nit the best either from home.

Me Gambit? If so no,not looked,and a deal would be B)

Bummer with the net,i gave up on BT years back after they tried to have me over ,been with virgin since and tbh a few gremlins but nothing major  in maybe 6+yrs.

Did a check on the air2 other night and(obv wifi) had 160meg and 15 up load............pretty good.

Trouble is,be it BT,Virgin,sky etc ,someone will always have a horror story..........

Yes mate he does carbonfiber part's from bootlids spoilers. Worth having a look. He might not have what you want I'd normally have a look myself then post a link. And unfortunately I can get anything else other than BT where I live. When its going it's ok. But had more troubles with themm thsn I'd want. But I don't think they give a !Removed! really I cant really go anywhere else [emoji35]