Hi people my names del just bought my 1st wrx bugeye

delboi

Hi people Ive just bought a 2002 Impreza wrx it's completly standard come with full dealership service history and pretty much every recipt for all parts an work carried out I'm looking for a cat back exhaust to put on it so if any one on hear got one for sale let me no please and would like a bigger spoiler aswell and any advice on what I can do to this car would be much appreciated thanks for taking the time to read this

• Like 1

Hi fella and yes definitely but I have 2 obstacles in my way 1st is the women 2nd is the baby so will take sum time to get it to where I want it but will get there and will not be one of those poor blokes that has to sell due to baby the car stays lol I wanna put a blow off valve on but was told I can't do that yet because my car is standard is this tru?

• Like 1

Don't worry about the lady or the baby! My excuse to get a scoob was we needed a family car [emoji57] my boy is two in June now and he loves going out in the car.

I suppose the biggest obstacle is hiding the parts.

I've heard different things about dump valves. Some cars seem to like them and others won't run right with them.

Depends some cars run ok with them and some don't like it at all, i'd try it and see if it runs pants just pop the oem stuff back on.

As for the misses and baby I feel your pain, take me 2 years to get stuff sorted and am just about there, just sneak the odd bit on here and there [emoji16]

• Like 2