Red 2001 Forester S Turbo

Retserof

Just need to get my front speakers replaced as they are blown and then I can use the Bluetooth on my kenwood Stereo. For some reason I've only ever been able to get Bluetooth to work with front speakers. Maybe someone can educate me but I've tried adjusting audio settings and either playing music via Bluetooth or using Bluetooth to make a call only uses front speakers. And as mine are blown I can't do either till I get them replaced. Next on the "to do" list.

Had one on a Ford orion a family member had once,

To be honest it didn't really do much more than when you tilted the roof, maybe a little less wind noise when fully open, I suppose that cars and are has come along way in 20 years so may be more effective nowadays.

With regards to your Bluetooth coming through the front speakers on a call, have a look at the 'call settings'

On my kenwood you have to turn it into standby then go to the menu, it brings up a sub menu where you can see the phone status and if you want to auto answer the call, weather it beeps and finally which speakers you want the phone to come through

Hand car wash I'll have you know !

I don't have anywhere to was mine at home at the mo, on the street with a bucket doesn't appeal to me [emoji26]

And the folks don't have a hosepipe any more ?? (Bought stupid x hose blew up)

I'm fooked if I'm buying them one so I can use it

So 5 pounds every other week is acceptable. Been using my current hand car wash for years they know what they're doing ie not aiming the lance down the scoop [emoji35] etc.

Plus I drove my van into the roof of the and killed a big !Removed! light, (was being watched in by a member of staff) so I feel I owe him at lease two washes [emoji51]

I found the Bluetooth sub sub sub menu and changed from front speakers to all. Cheers Stants for pointing me in the right direction. It will do until I get my front blown speakers replaced. Here's a couple of pics of my head unit. post-4030-142861348955_thumb.jpgpost-4030-142861351158_thumb.jpg