Another Exhaust Question... (Show me Yours!)

Well, next month I'll hopefully be looking at getting a cat-back exhaust on my turbo 2000.
I want something that lets you hear the awesome Subaru sound, but don't want it massively loud.
I also don't want an exhaust exit big enough to lose a small child down. So something around the ProDrive size? I think I'm wanting a straight exit too, as opposed to angled.

So yeah, does anyone have any decent pictures for me to perv..... look at?

Chris :)

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/ZpikgO7YM7I

It's a 3" cat back system. But unfortunately I'm unsure of brand. I bought it second hand. Got a right bargain. £100. Miltek or magnex was mentioned during the sale but the centre section was cut and that box added to meet track noise limits. It'll be louder when decat is on.

Sure it fits yours,i have a cobra(need to get centre part still) and sounds great(to me anyway)as it is .When i 1st got the car i could hardly hear anything,slight burble when concentrating. Now deep burble,sounds moderate outside(she said she could hear me coming down the road from a good way away) but its not intrusive. Just enough to :D and not :angry:

I know bug,but size may give idea,not measured it(can do) but sure 4"

From.......

942C5093-3E9A-4E06-8DA1-7A8608B9A62A_zps

to

Car20013_zpsjpiowzfd.jpg

26B58FF2-DFFD-46B8-BAF7-0F4864718DD9_zps

D52E23E4-35AB-493F-88B2-AD24080D4D6C_zps

Imo cobra offer pretty good value systems and its good quality ,not discoloured at all.............

• Like 1

Car is stunning,lovely example B)  Looked into the raptor as looks the mutts nuts ,but "maybe" too loud for me :mellow:

But i change my mind like the wind,so never say never :lol:

Thank you matey :) it depends on your tolerance i guess and if you have kids, some people say it is too loud, where as others have said it sounds awsome, what i have found is no scoobies sound fully the same :) for example me and nick used to have the exact same exhaust set up and his had a deeper idle but mine was deeper when booting it :s cannot fault the raptor though since putting it on :)

There were a few Scorpion systems too, which were £120-£140, but they were too big for my liking.
I'll more than likely swap it out when I have more money. But for the time being, it's in really good condition and gets away from my horrible twin exhaust :P