Hi from Buckinghamshire

Iain-WRX

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

For some reason I'm still seen as pretty cool amongst their friends, not sure what my oldest think's moaning old C@nt when she doesn't do the pot's or brings them all down from her pit of a room. My youngests class all have to high five me as I walk out. I Kid you not   :D

I have a special hand shake with the little 2 aswell ha ha

Not in a Savile way I hope :D

My oldest she would just try !Removed! back in my face she's pretty funny at times. I take the pee out of her if she's sat on the floor in her room and it's gone quite on the TV you can hear the rumble when she back fires :D she's also pretty shy most of the time around new people but I uploaded a video of her on youtube she left on her laptop dancing when I was fixing it. that went straight on facebook :D

She had stuffed a pillar or something down her !Removed! so it was more like Nicki Minaj :D

Mine's not that complicated just five and a knuckle punch. But it takes me a good five minutes to get out his class room. The teachers think it's funny as hell. :D 

Here the video just to embarrass her some more :D 

Not great quality and was last year sometime when she did it 

• Like 1

No mate! Full circle up cressex do the full four wheel laser align, was going to go see em myself see if they can dial out some of the understeer that subaru decided the car should come with to stop people that can't drive dying lol

No mate! Full circle up cressex do the full four wheel laser align, was going to go see em myself see if they can dial out some of the understeer that subaru decided the car should come with to stop people that can't drive dying lol

Oh ok Full Circle I know where they are, I'm going to need the car set up once I've had the coil overs fitted cheers

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Mine's not that complicated just five and a knuckle punch. But it takes me a good five minutes to get out his class room. The teachers think it's funny as hell. :D 

Here the video just to embarrass her some more :D 

Not great quality and was last year sometime when she did it 

That's funny lol, my little girl is five and comes out with some really random funnies got to love them, she puts a massive smile on my face without even trying :)

They do make you laugh. Don't get me wrong I could kill-em some days too. But my fav so far was my youngest saying he wanted a naked Apple I'd never heard of this before  :lol: turns out it's just skinning an Apple how was I to know I just heard naked ;) 

Oh and Yodel retards never managed to drop my oil in said it was tempted at a time I was in so they are full of !Removed!. No card either so hopefully again tomorrow and the weather is good for us both :D 

• Like 1

They do make you laugh. Don't get me wrong I could kill-em some days too. But my fav so far was my youngest saying he wanted a naked apple I'd never heard of this before  :lol: turns out it's just skinning an apple how was I to know I just heard naked ;) 

Oh and Yodel retards never managed to drop my oil in said it was tempted at a time I was in so they are full of !Removed!. No card either so hopefully again tomorrow and the weather is good for us both :D 

Home delivery is a joke sometimes, I had a laptop delivered to my house at the beginning of the year, asked my mum to wait at my house for it, any way she went to toilet came back down stairs to find it left on the floor by the patio doors in the snow! So I unpacked it when I got home from work only to find the disc player didn't work, so called Argos told them what had happened and that it was just left outside in the garden (£500 laptop ) asked who signed for it and was told Simon signed for it? Who the f*#k is Simon as he don't live at my house wtf cheeky bas*#rd delivery bloke signed with some random name what a joke!

Any way rant over good luck with the weather tomorrow and delivery I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us ;)

The main royal mail bloke where I live is spot on. But I do live in the middle of no where ask Stanton500 he's been here caught him gangbanging one of the poneys ;) But he brought me beer so I don't mind :D Anyway back in the room. He know's us so will sign and leave them where we know as we have arranged it with him now so don't mind that so much and we have outbuilding's so it's safe. But when they haven't even tried pfft that does my head in. 

And I would have said it wasn't signed for you never got the item I've know people to do that before and get a replacement then sell me the 1st one cheap :D 

• Like 1

That's fine, just done send me a visiting order. Otherwise they'd bang me in the padded cell next door to you :D

One of my best mates has spent 10 years out of the last 15 in a padded cell!! Lol he's a paranoid schizophrenic, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, funny as fook gentle giant! Police think he's dangerous!! But my kids love him to bits! You probably know him Ian

One of my best mates has spent 10 years out of the last 15 in a padded cell!! Lol he's a paranoid schizophrenic, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, funny as fook gentle giant! Police think he's dangerous!! But my kids love him to bits! You probably know him Ian

PM me his name?